Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i dont feel like paying $150 bux to spray my skirts so i could put them on...these guys are madd for charging so much

anyhoo, has anyone found a spray paint similar to that of the 95 G20t silver??? i know you can buy color-matched cans, but i was thinking more along the lines of a $5 can of krylon or something and then abuse it with $10 worth of clear

·
Registered
52 Posts
is there a paint that matches that that comes in a can, cause all three of my nissans are that color and its a pain to find stuff that actually matches.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
ewwwww, pay the $150 for the body shop to paint it, it'll match and actually have clear coat. That price isn't too bad for both skirts. NOTHING from a rattle can will look as good as some quality car paint. Just make sure it's quality paint not the cheap crap (Nason, Western, etc=crap)

Auto body work isn't cheap.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LoSt said:
ewwwww, pay the $150 for the body shop to paint it, it'll match and actually have clear coat. That price isn't too bad for both skirts. NOTHING from a rattle can will look as good as some quality car paint. Just make sure it's quality paint not the cheap crap (Nason, Western, etc=crap)

Auto body work isn't cheap.

well i plan on painting the car later in 2007 so i fgiured since i have the time i wouldnt mind painting it myself and putting it on the car for now (save some money too), ...my front bumper isnt really matching the rest of my car rite now either, but thats cuz its p11 silver- ;) -anyhoo, i'll be hitting up wal-mart/homedepot this wknd to find a similar color

and most definitely there will be plenty clear

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
dsigns said:
patch scratch won't match unless you get the correct basecoat to go with the paint + the clear coat. then it starts to get expensive. by that time, might as well have a show do everything for you. IMO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts