Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont have rims and my ride isnt lowered is that my bushing thats making so much noise,even when the car is parked and I lean on it , it will sqeak a bit

·
Registered
233 Posts
Mine started doing that a couple years ago. It turned out to be the rubber between the coil spring and the upper strut brace. I just sprayed the rubber with silicone spray and have never heard the noise again.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yeah. he is right, it is the rubber between the coil and the upper mount. My 67 Mustang did the exact same thing for like 6 months. I had it taken into the shop so many times to get it lubricated, but it never worked. They could never figure out what it was. Finally, I bought different rubber, rather than the polyurithane that I had, which lasts longer but is squeakier, and had them replace it and it went away. That has to be the most annoying thing to drive with too. Its embarassing. I loved my car, but hated people in my car, or driving by people because it is a terrible sound. Happy with my 2002 G20 though :) Goodbye mustang.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
hey 290 in a g not to be mean or anything but you always post off the wall questions and sometimes good questions about problems with your car. It sounds like it a piece of junk. You should take it to a mechanic and have a good inspection done on the car and he'll tell you whats wrong because you always seem to have a ton of problems with your car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts