Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
every F#$ken bump I go over I hear this sqeaking from the right front area of the car what is it ??? Is it a rubber bushing ??? how much to fix ??

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
6'5 290lbs in a G20 said:
shit wrong forum, whatever just answer it:*(
It's a pretty good chance that your tires are rubbing somewhere in the wheel well. I'd say take off the front tire and look at it closely to see if there are any wierd or usual marks. I believe that the 215/40/17 you have on now are just too big for the P10.

There. Question answered. ;)

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
6'5 290lbs in a G20 said:
I dont even ride with the 17s Im on stock ones
:confused:
Dude I could have sworn you said that you put on 215/45/17 on your G in another thread. :surprised

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got as far as putting 3 on my car wouldnt, it even drive with the rims I got,whatever I got the set for 300 canadian 1 wheel needs to be refinished and 2 tires were down to 30% so I thought it was a good investment

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Oh, ok. Well, looks like you'll have to take your G to get the alignment checked for bent or worn suspension parts. Other than that, I can't think of anything else. Hope that helps.
;)

·
Registered
664 Posts
I have squeaking from the front. However I know what it is. Something in my bumper is rubbing creating a squeaking noise. I know it's not my tires rubbing because if the car is at a stand still and I hit my headlight or front bumper I hear the same squeak that I would driving. I have no clue what it is and haven't really taken the time to disect the whole front end to try and find whats squeaking...maybe I'll bother the dealer about it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts