Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
I Gots More NISMO Then U!
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought some of you might want to see pics of nissan's new 2.0l engine. So far its only is the 2007 Sentra. At 140hp it gets up pritty quick i thought?

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
love how easy it's going to be replacing the alternator. No more removing upper radiator hose housing and all that other good stuff
I could go without the cheap american car engine cover thing....

·
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its like the civic lay out with its intake maifold in front and the exhaust maifold in the back. ive drove the CVT AT and the MT tranny, i like the pull on the MT. I have never been a fan of the CVT tranny, not a fan of the Murano eaither.

·
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not sure on that but with all the BIG probs that the qr motor has i think there going back to the drawing board!!!! or atleast they should!!

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
gomd3 said:
right on!

nut180sx said:
not sure on that but with all the BIG probs that the qr motor has i think there going back to the drawing board!!!! or atleast they should!!
perhaps back to the SR :lol:

·
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
merlin said:
perhaps back to the SR :lol:
my biggest hope and dream is they bring over the sr20ve or 16ve. i really wonder why they dont???????

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
nut180sx said:
my biggest hope and dream is they bring over the sr20ve or 16ve. i really wonder why they dont???????
I wonder too :zoinks: A friend I know picked up a new 4-door yaris, and I was shocked to find out it had VVT-i (toyota's VVL equivalent). It was a low-end yaris too (oxymoron?). Anyways, you get my point. :smile:

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
nut180sx said:

more like the SR20ve 20V or the SR20VET...well at least put it in our Xterra...yea...mitsubishi, toyota and honda has it in their cars...what about us nissan/infiniti ppl

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
gomd3 said:
love how easy it's going to be replacing the alternator. No more removing upper radiator hose housing and all that other good stuff

Alternator swaps are like the bane of my car related life...

·
Registered
242 Posts
trbobrk said:
All the best engines in the world aren't covered in plastic :thumbsdow
Apparently that's the thing now. I hate it too, weight savings by removing it! (haha)

·
Registered
844 Posts
well the mr20 says it has about 15 ft/lbs more torque than the sr20 which is a good sign. its beyond me why we dont get any of the good nissan engines and i guess we'll never know unless there is some way to directly contact a nissan rep. anyone know one??? it seems like every car maker but nissan has some sort of variable timing in their lineup, even the american car makers do now! im pretty sure the z's and g's have it but im talking the smaller nissan engines.

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
nut180sx said:
its like the civic lay out with its intake maifold in front and the exhaust maifold in the back. ive drove the CVT AT and the MT tranny, i like the pull on the MT. I have never been a fan of the CVT tranny, not a fan of the Murano eaither.
maybe im just crazy, but it looks like the intake manifold is still on the back of that motor in the pic

1 - 20 of 57 Posts