Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a complete SR20DE Highport Engine I am parting out or selling as a whole minus the JDM intake manifold and the piston rods and crankshaft. Everything else is fair game that I havent already claimed for the VE.

I am tearing it down as we speak. Motor was removed running and strong with no issues. So since I am claiming a few pieces and have to pretty much pull it apart completely I am sure someone here needs a few things.

To start:
JDM Intake Mani only: $80
Valve Cover (says Infiniti): $20
Front Timing Cover: $20

more to come... just needed prices to make it legit post... If you need something I haven't listed, PM ME!

Prices DO NOT include shipping, estimate between $5-$30 depending on weight and size being shipped and if it can fit in a flat rate box.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I need 91 intake cam please
Chris, I should of stated that I want to sell the head complete first and if no bites I will part it out.
My dad does have a brand new one still packaged up that he said he wants to sell. $200 obo.. I realize its high but he just threw a number out at me. i laughed too.

High port intake mani?
intake manifold for a high port DE with not EGR mess and makes it all cleaner looking.

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
Chris, I should of stated that I want to sell the head complete first and if no bites I will part it out.
My dad does have a brand new one still packaged up that he said he wants to sell. $200 obo.. I realize its high but he just threw a number out at me. i laughed too.

Thanks but the last 3 I bought I paid $30 shipped each.

We just go through 'em more with racing.

BTW: I can buy a brand new one directly from Nissan for $178 so obviously that makes $200 that much more laughable (no offense).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.