Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here goes the big SR20DET deal that you have been waiting for all this time...

We have been looking around for some time out here (Omaha, Nebraska) and we have found someone who will sell SR20DET's any kind. These engines come with less than 40,000 miles on them, the engines come with a manual or automatic tranny (which ever you prefer) and also the ECU. Here goes a listing of the engine and some of the pricings:

SR20DET's

BlueBird's ( red top)
$2000 plus shipping
* comes with 215 hp ( don't lissen to the 205 hp shit, jappane uses PS rather than hp so acually PS is lower than hp)

GTI-R (whole front clip)
$2600
*comes with around 240 hp

and if you want another SR20DET like the S13 silvia than write back>> we need to call the guy back.

***If you are asking why we are selling the engines so cheap it's because we found this guy down in Texas that's selling them, well it happens that my freind out here has a Hole- Sell licence and the guy is willing to sell them around Hole-Sell price if we get 5 engines

>>> well there is 3 people out here ( Omaha) that are already buying them we need 2 more

WE ARE BUYING THEM AT THE END OF AUGUST, SO IF YOU ARE INTRESTED PLEASE WRITE BACK

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
venom said:
* comes with 215 hp ( don't lissen to the 205 hp shit, jappane uses PS rather than hp so acually PS is lower than hp)
Sorry dude, you got that wrong. PS is higher than hp.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ok... I've been lookin for somethin like this. Lets say I buy the BB manual transmission... my car now is auto so what else would I need for the switchover. If the switchover is to much hastle then I'll just stick with the auto... but if I get the BB in auto do I need to buy anything else? thanks

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
venom said:
and yeah GEO, P.S. is acually less that H.P. and if you need any proof why don't you get in contact with someone over in the East or in the United Kingdom or hell mayber someone in the USA such as IGY CUSTOMS he'll tell you. So your trying to tell me that the BB is less than 200hp, because the Japanese rank it at 205 P.S. so tell me why do people usually pay $1800 alone for the engine if it only is a 40 HP difference, come on it's a t25 turbo on that engine not including the other thangs done to that engine, I think that engine can put out more than 40 HP compared to the stock SR20DE, acually I now I'm just proving my point >>> GOT YA.:p
OK smartass, I wasn't going to do this, but what the hell. I've been on the edge for a while and haven't gone off on a smartass in a long time. You're it. Lucky you. =)

First of all, you'd better get your homework done instead of pulling stuff out of your @$$.

For the record.....

1ps = 0.9863hp

In other words, 200ps = 197.26

Go here for confirmation:

http://www.repairmanual.com/unitconversions.html

Or you could go here:

http://www.metroyamaha.com.au/tools.htm#torque

OK, so much for this shit. Do your goddamned homework next time before being such a smartass. You don't know what you're talking about.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
venom said:
BlueBird's( red top)
$2000 plus shipping
That's no deal. You can get them any day of the week from Soko for at least 10% less.

And you cannot use the Bluebird or GTi-R gearbox. First of all, they are both AWD and our cars are not. Secondly, they won't bolt into our cars.

Oh, and a US market SR20 slushbox is extremely marginal with any turbo engine.

Stop talking out your @$$.

·
Registered
49 Posts
doesnt jgy have them going for $1700

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Before you all get excited about this cool deal...

I first of suggest you be weary of buyin things from some one you dont know. Especially since he has less than 10posts. Has been on the forum for a whole 1evening.

read this post read me

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
NISMO1028 said:
doesnt jgy have them going for $1700
Yep. So do lots of other folks. You can quite often get them for less. I had the opportunity to get one for $1,300 at one point.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Re: Before you all get excited about this cool deal...

GTA_G20 said:
I first of suggest you be weary of buyin things from some one you dont know. Especially since he has less than 10posts. Has been on the forum for a whole 1evening.

read this post read me
Yep. Absolutely.

I hate spammers.

·
Registered
354 Posts
where is jgy ..is it a chain or is it a website and do you people suggest getting a brand new det engine or a turbo for existing engine.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
redg20t said:
always cracks me up when someone says stop talkin outa your ass lol geo...
Someone needs a breath mint! :D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
venom [/i][b]Here goes the big SR20DET deal that you have been waiting for all this time... [/B][/QUOTE] Don't know about anyone else's thoughts said:
SR20DET's

BlueBird's ( red top)
$2000 plus shipping
:confused: Too much!

venom said:

***If you are asking why we are selling the engines so cheap it's because we found this guy down in Texas that's selling them, well it happens that my freind out here has a Hole- Sell licence and the guy is willing to sell them around Hole-Sell price if we get 5 engines

>>> well there is 3 people out here ( Omaha) that are already buying them we need 2 more

WE ARE BUYING THEM AT THE END OF AUGUST, SO IF YOU ARE INTRESTED PLEASE WRITE BACK
I'd stick with someone you can trust and has proven themselves. JGY Customs (NOT IGY Customs as venom had stated in his earlier post), or any of the other people that have been referred to in the other posts.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
First of all the SR20DET GTI-R can swap over just as easy as the BB it's the same mounts and everything. If you don't beleive me why don't you ask Jason from JGYCUSTOMS.com he has done the swap just as a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
OK, I do not have a DET, but I can tell you have not done your research before trying to put an attack on individuals who appear to have a lot more experience with DET swaps than you. I am able to see some major issues with what you are posting as facts.

First: The BBDET engines and GTi-R engines come from a AWD chassis. There was never a FWD SR20DET available. You can not use the tranny that comes with those for the swap. You have to use your stock SR20DE tranny. So you'll end up throwing the tranny out anyhow. Wasted money!

Second: Are you saying they come with a JWT ECU already? If not, there has not been a 100% fact that the ECU works with the swap and that is why most individuals will spend the extra money on a remapped JWT ECU. It has worked for some and has not worked for others. Taking your chances there.

Third: The GTi-R swap is not a drop and go swap. There is a lot more that has to be done to get it to work. The BBDET is the easiest, most economic swap for swap with a SR20DE. IMO waste of money - but it is possible

Fourth: What happened with the
>>>GOT YA!
about HP -vs- PS? Appears you tried to sweep that erroneously posted info under the rug and try to find something else to try and post incorrectly about. GOTCHA!

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Venom chill bro.

Yes this deal is real. Venom is my friend, and yes and no he knows what he's talking about. Sorry GEO he doesn't know you "status" as well as I do and other people do on the board. But he is the one that is getting the GTiR in this deal. He was going to actually get a Bluebird motor, and all the goodies from Jason at JGYcustoms.com Jason is a very kool guy. We are buying a couple things from him that we'd need for the swap to make it work. But yes GEO this is a real deal and it is good.
Venom dawg, just chill man. It's alright. You didn't explain to everyone what they are all getting with each engine how much they are and stuff like that. An yes JGYcustoms.com does sell BB motors for $1700, but they don't come with trannies or ECU's or any of the other stuff you'd be getting in this deal. I'm not trying to deter business from Jason. This is just a deal we got on. An we only need a couple people to get these motors cheap. That's all. Check out my post about it. PLEASE, anyone that was interested. All info is there.:)

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Seeing that this is a capatalist society I will simply ask this:

What profit can you possibly be making out of this?

Lets see

GTI-R engine, This is the costliest of the items and its a front clip with MAF?

SR20 Tranny? I hope this is not a FWD and is an AWD. If its an AWD it wont work. If its a FWD I wont believe that you bought these additionally to the package.

JWT ECU. You need atleast 3 months to get these and I hope you dont have an ECU for each engine thats just not sensible.

No one in thier right mind would do that

1 - 20 of 41 Posts