Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iwas wondering if anybody has SR20DET motor for sale or if they know of any for sale anywhere??? IF so please reply with conditions of the motor and how much??? Also i am mainy looking for a AWD SR20DET...

I only race because other sports only require one ball!!

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
sr20det

there are many resources to purchase a boxed, complete sr20det engine with wire harness and ecu. try this lik http://www.se-r.net/mall/vendors2.html the going price is anywhere from $1800-$2500 with tranny, which is useless because most tranny's are automatic. the easiest swap will be an sr20det from the bluebird (altima). the only difference between frd and awd is the tranny and the awd has quad throttle bodies.
Marty =)

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Where are you located? Are you willing to pay for shipping or would you like to find a local/semi-local supplier?

There's several people we can point you to, we just need a little more info. =)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SR20DET

I am located in Springfield Missouri...... But the good thing about AWD is that your is so quick off the line....

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I wouldnt bother trying to make a G20 AWD. Its way 2 much work, custom parts and $ for minimul results. Just keep it a FWD setup and save a fat wad of cash.

·
Registered
26 Posts
there are more differences than just the quad throttle bodies. the injectors are bigger on the gtir 444cc vs. 370cc the turbo is much bigger....60 trim t28 in a t3 housing, looks alot bigger setting right beside a bluebird t25, the compression is lower on the gtir 8.3 vs 8.5 and basically all the internals are different. cams. rods. pistons. everything but the camshaft : ) trust me i know because im beginning to learn that its a pain in the ass to find parts for my motor (gtir). anyways good luck with that and i think your crazy!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
god this is old...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts