1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
978 Posts
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg...must...must buy.

·
Registered
844 Posts
RedCarDash said:
Ehh it is kind of overpriced.
this is an extremely rare engine. remember this is not the standard sr20ve its the 20v version. only a couple of these in the states and from what i hear they go for around $2500 so that seems just about right to me. not to mention FREE shipping.

·
Registered
180 Posts
not to mention only the seller will bennefit from this cuz now many many many se-r and g20 owners kno about this and thier will be many many many bids for this engine and the price will be way out of league for most.

Thanks allot

·
Registered
20,919 Posts
I showed it to my dad this morning, he said he would think about it. So then I asked to borrow money and he said if I bought this motor where was he going to get one?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
hahahahahha.... isnt that a lil over priced.. i thought they usually go for about 1500....

·
Registered
421 Posts
www.jdmenginescorp.com is the website... and im sure they can get more of them. Ive emailed him because this place isnt far from my place.

So wierd, i must not now much about ve's even though i had one, but though 20v was valves..... but its not that at all, its still a 16v the 20v is apparently a trim package. I guess im just stupid.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Lucinosr20 said:
www.jdmenginescorp.com is the website... and im sure they can get more of them. Ive emailed him because this place isnt far from my place.

So wierd, i must not now much about ve's even though i had one, but though 20v was valves..... but its not that at all, its still a 16v the 20v is apparently a trim package. I guess im just stupid.
Yeah i was readingthat also, crazyness! ahah goodlucka again fellas!

·
Registered
180 Posts
what type of tranny is that i kno it is a 5 speed thats what it says and i can see the fork for the ppl i think th eprice is right for ecu harnest and tranny well what would i kno i payed 1500 for a reg sr20ve. 20v looks much better and i think is a little more refined not to mention more oem power

·
Registered
20,919 Posts
This is one of those threads that is going to go on and on and have tons of speculation and misinformation.

If anyone else is actually considering this motor, and acually has the cashola, send me a PM. Thanks.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
mmmmm im very tempted

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. i was on my way to my friends house to show it to him and consider it a little more

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
trbobrk said:
Someone bought it, grrr :evil: :angry: :depressed
I told you all I was doing an Engine SWAP ..... :naughty: :teeth:

Sike ...... :D

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Damn it poppy, Imma hunt you down man and steal that hawt ass P11 of yours :bandit:

J/K man, did you really got it??....Im in the market for a VE also, as a matter of fact that same company has the VE I'll be getting ;).

Rob

1 - 20 of 27 Posts