Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there know who, if anyone, makes stainless steel brake lines for the P11s?

·
Registered
476 Posts
stillen does

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i talked to a brake guy at the stillen show this weekend, and he said that the lines are not available. he said that whoever was going to make them decided not to because they would have to make a special fitting that would only work for the p11, and they didn't want to bother with it. if this guy didn't know what he was talking about, i would like to know because i want to get ss brake lines as well.

·
Registered
476 Posts
this is the part number listed on the stillen site for the p11's. i'm not sure how accurate the website is, but stillen is advertising them there.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i just got off the phone with stillen. the lines are not available. that part number is the one goodridge gave them when they were going to make them. rumor has it that they are the same as the lines for the altima. there is a special fitting that goodridge doesn't want to or can't make because of certain specs needed. so, all that is available from stillen are front and rear rotors and pads.

front rotors: $236
front pads: $75

rear rotors: $177
rear pads: $65

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Funny thing... My Brembo big brake kit for a P11 comes with Goodridge lines. ;)

Maybe they are referring to just the rear lines? (my kit is for the front).

I could've sworn there was another company that made brake lines for G20's besides Goodridge... cant recall the name. :crosseyed

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is Goodridge a decent brand? I need to replace my rotors soon, starting to shake a bit when braking, and would like to get new front lines as well.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i just called goodridge, and they do not make them. the lady i spoke with said she would bring it to someone's attention that there are a lot of requests for them. i also asked her to make a note of this website and the support for the lines that has been noted here. also sent a comment to them via www.goodridge.net. maybe more of you could do the same to show support. power in numbers!

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
OK...

I called the guy at Brembo who I got the kit from so we could clear this up because my lines are 100% Goodridge... ;)

The lines are actually from an I30 (1995-2000) they are the exact fit for the P11, for the front anyway no idea about the rear.

So, YES, Goodridge does make lines for our cars they just dont know it. ;)

I also looked on the Goodridge packaging and it says "Infiniti I3" which I never noticed before.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
b-b00gie said:
I could've sworn there was another company that made brake lines for G20's besides Goodridge... cant recall the name. :crosseyed

SMC makes ss brake lines for the P10, I have a set sitting right next to me, not sure about the P11 application though.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
b-b00gie said:
The lines are actually from an I30 (1995-2000) they are the exact fit for the P11, for the front anyway no idea about the rear..
I know this is kinda late, but do these brake lines fit the stock calipers or the ones that came with the Bembro brakes, if it did come with calipers?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts