Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading SR20forum and they mentioned whether there was interest in exhaust...but it was not specific for the P11. If we get enough interest we may be able to get one made for a very reasonable price. All we probably need is someone near NC to contact Farmboss and make it happen.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your refering to the B14 or the B15? Cause I know the P10 and the B13 are very similar.

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
again....why do people want to pay like 200-300 (after shipping charges) to buy a exsaust?? go to ur local minekee & have them make u a custom one for 100-200max.......all mineke's that i ever been to all have mandrel benders so.....do it that wayu........only pople who are SOL are the guys wanting to do 3".......but thats another story

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I've never seen a chain exhaust shop with a mandrel bender, only reduction benders. They also tend to use very cheap mild steel that rusts out within a couple years.

I might be interested in a ssac exh.

·
Registered
212 Posts
a b14 deff would not fit on a p11

b15 possibly, it would suck if you buy it and find out it doesnt

having a muffler shop fab one up wouldnt be a horrible idea

or go to jcwhitney or who ever you'd like to use and buy mandrel bent pieces and have the shop fab the piping in between

·
G20 OG
6,684 Posts
your special lol....

but ive never heard of ss autochrome exhaust for p11... manifiolds yes but not an exhaust... someone was asupposed to make one for us but that never happened... best thing to do is get some piping a resonator and a muffler and go to a muffler shop and get it done

1 - 9 of 9 Posts