Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys and girls :D

Hope you can help me out here! No one on the Danish Nissan club page can tell me any thing about this subject? So i hope some one got the answer maybe Loek :smile: Does a header (SSAC SR20DE) fit a euro P11-114 without any major modification???

Kind Regards Tim

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Are you 110% sure that they will fit the P11-114 :naughty: because i am going to order 4 headers that is going to be fitted on 4 114's so have to be sure :D don't want to have 4 headers i cannot use :D the sensors fit in the holes and there isn’t any warning lights there is flashing after mounting etc... just to be 120 % sure :zoinks:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Without major mods, yes as long as you're bolting them onto SR20's. Post up this question on the europian primera sites and you'll get the answer you need....

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Tim:
Do you mean a P11-144, like the one I have ? The answer is yes, SSAC fits without problems. PM me if you need to know more. You will have to fit the second O2 sensor after the cat to avoid getting a CEL. I did and had no problems whatsoever.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the quick answer :D i am sure that it will fit properly but it was the sensors and the emission equipment i was worried about..

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
It will all fit.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes it is the same as yours loek but just sedans thanks for the quick answers guys :D that was all i needed to hear :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts