Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that I recently started my own SR20 oriented company! It is called SR20 Performance. I would like to thank everyone who helped me turn my dream into a reality. It isn't a full on tuning shop, but more of a parts store. I have access to turbochargers, turbo components, and am now working on other SR20 oriented items. If you need anything, feel free to email me! There are still new accounts being setup everyday! I know there are certain parts that everyone wants that I am still in the works and that I am trying to obtain! I appreciate your patience! Thanks you again! I just registered www.sr20performance.com this morning. I will have the online store up and running in a couple of weeks. Here is a small list of products I will be carrying:

Wiseco (Pistons)
JE (Pistons)
Forge Motorsports (Intercoolers)
Tial
HKS
Turbonetics
Garrett
Comectic (Head Gaskets)
Hotshot
Place Racing
JWT
Clutch Net (Hyper Clutch)

I will be adding vendors to the list!

Again, thank you for all of your support!

Sincerely,

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Good for you Louis. I know you've put a lot of time into the SR community. Glad to see you do this.

looking forward to getting cheap prices on things

Us G20 people better get some good prices!

Guys, I'm not saying you should just throw money away, but learn the value of what you are getting. Louis isn't going to (or at least shouldn't) give things away. What Louis will give you is truly expert advice. Try getting that from the guys who will give you the absolute lowest price.

There are only a handful of people I would recommend to anyone building a turbo SR20 set-up and Louis is one of them. Again, learn the value of good information and advice.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm glad to see that there's people out there chasing and accomplishing their dreams like you Louis! I'm sure your new venture will be a great resource for all of us SR20 fans. Can't wait to see the site, man!! All the Best!

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Geo said:
Good for you Louis. I know you've put a lot of time into the SR community. Glad to see you do this.

There are only a handful of people I would recommend to anyone building a turbo SR20 set-up and Louis is one of them. Again, learn the value of good information and advice.
Oh yeah if I'm looking for a turbo built to spec I know where I'm going. ;)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks!

Thank you everyone for the encouragement! I hope this will be the beginning of something great! It is doing something I love to do, make cars go fast! I appreciate all the kind words!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Are you going to have an actual physical shop, or just an on-line business? I live in Glendale and would love to check some things out in person for once, instead of just looking at pictures. =)

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Congratulations Louis!!! =)

hmm..forge motorsports stuff... i saw Eric's new IC at Kyle's a couple weeks ago when i was up in Phoenix. Those are nice IC's, from what i remember they are very well priced too.

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Congrats Louis (you bastard!) ;-) I say you bastard cause we haven't seen you around here in awhile.. Michelle was wondering if you were married or dead? ;-)

Can't wait to see the cars you start building!

Take care and good luck.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
G20-Budo said:
Congrats Louis (you bastard!) ;-) I say you bastard cause we haven't seen you around here in awhile.. Michelle was wondering if you were married or dead? ;-)

Can't wait to see the cars you start building!

Take care and good luck.
Thanks Kyle! I am still alive! Tell Michelle hello! I have been extremely busy with starting this new company, being engaged, going to school, trying to build my car and working my full time job!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Its amazing to hear that people from the SR20 community love their cars so much that they are willing to open shops and risk their own hard earned money on a small venture. I wish you the best of luck and cant wait to see you make it big.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
xenobait said:
Going to be shipping UK-wards???? If so can't wait.... Good luck!
As long as you are willing to pay for freight! I will ship to the UK!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.