Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
evening all,

this is mostely for you UK boys but everyone else should know too. I'm going to start building a site for a UK Primera Club, I just wanted you all to know incase anyone else planned this and would be interested in teaming up to make a joint effort. Hopefully we can eventually have a great community of primera owners but I cant do it without your help. so any ideas, pictures, links, articles, names, contacts or generally anything you think will help please get in touch with me, I'd really like this to be a team effort so get your thinking caps on!!!

please email me to: [email protected] with your thoughts or if you want to help!!

Cheers
Kev

·
Registered
28 Posts
NZ Primera Club

Hey mate

Seeing as you are trying to start a club in the UK I thought you might be interested in taking a look at our New Zealand club site.

www.primeracarclub.co.nz

Its been around for about 9 months but we have only had the website really well developed for the last three or so. Good for some ideas I guess.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey joe,

Maybe you can help me,

I'm trying to get in contact with the guy who is selling that nismo copy bodykit for the P11 on your site.....

I've emailed him but he aint replying. I desperately want the front bumper

can you help?

cheers
Kev

·
Registered
28 Posts
P11 Kit

Hi Kevin

Not sure which one you are talkin about. Can you post an exact link to the part on our site where it is mentioned..

Cheers

Joe

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will when your site is back up but I can tell you. its on the aftermarket page, its the p11 kit on the right of the page called the nismo copy.

Hope this helps
Kev

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Kevin

I see that one that you mean. I'm just e-mailing our club president (who posted that up on the site) to see if he has any other details on how to contact Dyno-G

Cheers,

Joe

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks dude hope you can help!!

Kev

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah good plan, have emailed him.

I would really like a better domain name though. I'm still not sure on primerasport either

I have thought of:

PrimeraCarClub.co.uk
PrimeraSport.co.uk
NissanPrimera.net <---a good one
Primeraclub.net

dont forget it has to look good when its on your car!!

Please please help me out with a name.

I figure the club name can be the Nissan Primera Owners Club

I await your ace responses :)

Kev

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Anthony is the owner of Primeraweb, and i know hes got rid of the Primera he had and got a MR2 Roadster. He did ask me a while back about taking over Primeraweb, but at the time, i thought it was a bit too much than i could handle, so if youre interested, email him, im sure he will sort you out, BUT be aware that Neil (Neil82) is/was the co owner, after i turned down the offer, so it might pay you to ask Neil if hes still invovled with it all first. Dont wanna step on any toes you understand. All in all, its about time i reckon, the only Nissan related club around are like for Turbo, and as most of us arent, then we need to do something for ourselves.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just another quick update,

I just registered www.nissanprimera.net

I'll keep you posted on updates.

Kev

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Kev when you have got the name you want let me know asap (before sunday would be good) and i will print of them flier's and take them to the cruise.Which leads me to another idea you can also advertise cruise's on the site when you get it started mate.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
859 Posts
P11GT said:
Anthony is the owner of Primeraweb, and i know hes got rid of the Primera he had and got a MR2 Roadster. He did ask me a while back about taking over Primeraweb, but at the time, i thought it was a bit too much than i could handle, so if youre interested, email him, im sure he will sort you out, BUT be aware that Neil (Neil82) is/was the co owner, after i turned down the offer, so it might pay you to ask Neil if hes still invovled with it all first. Dont wanna step on any toes you understand. All in all, its about time i reckon, the only Nissan related club around are like for Turbo, and as most of us arent, then we need to do something for ourselves.
Although he has bought a MR2 Roadster, as I remember from my last chat with him, (Anthony) was originally gonna have Neil co-own the site, but is now not going ahead with that, thus he is the sole owner of the site and I am sure he would be very helpful towards any Primera Owners Club UK.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Kev thats pukka mate,i like the p11 primera front bumper,were did you find that pic mate?and have you checked your emails yet.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts