Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are there any STBs for the 96 P10 out there, other than Stillen? i'm talking about ones that are made specifically for the car and not cross-references. i've searched the forum already and can't find anything. any info our if someone finds a thread will help. any help will be much appreciated. thanks.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm not sure if the JIC strut bar Luke sells for '96 G actually fits. I know Ron(aka Blue) had some fitment issues. Could be a different bar, tho :-\

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Hey thanks for reminding me stevo. The JIC sturt bars only fits the lowport g20's. 21,92 and maybe 93(not sure on that one). Otherwise I don't know of any other struts that fit. I have haerd talk abou putting an Atlima strut bar but I dont know if that worked or not. sorry man.

·
Registered
194 Posts
fatboyz921 said:
...The JIC sturt bars only fits the lowport g20's. 21,92 and maybe 93(not sure on that one). Otherwise I don't know of any other struts that fit.

FYI, '91 through '93 G20's have a high port engine. '93.5's are mixed; some are high and some are low port. '94 and up have low port engines. Even though it is a low port engine, it has a greater clearance problem. I know it seems counter intuitive, but that's just how it is. I wanted to make sure and clear this up before someone got confused.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Sorry I screwd the High and Low port thing up. My bad. I wasn't thinking to clear on the this thread I guess. Sorry again.

·
Registered
142 Posts
So it sounds like Stillen makes the only STB for lowport P10? Jeez you'd think someone else would make one and undercut Stealin's high price. :-\

1 - 8 of 8 Posts