Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stillen 4-1 header, used, good for sr20de or ve. Good gains on the low end and decent mid to upper gains as well. 8-10 hp gain depending on your setup. This will come with the flex pipe/dp. I am not sure on the flex pipe diameter, I want to say 2 1/4. This will be removed this weekend and available to ship next week, I am selling it in advance to help with my turbo install. I will try and save the gaskets but as with any header install or exhaust install, new gaskets are best to use. The header has been coated to keep heat down. This header has been great for the last 6 or so years it's been on the car according to the previous owner. I have owned it for the last year and its been fine. Some of the coating is peeling a bit, I will post pictures later on.
$125 shipped, I can package it with the Stillen intake I am selling also to save on shipping

·
Registered
352 Posts
What will you be using instead of this with your turbo build?

·
Registered
106 Posts
this might be a dumb question but will this fit directly to my 2.5 inch SS exhaust? Also how does the stillen header stand up to the hotshot or pacesetter as far as quality and performance? if it'll work with my exhaust then im definitely interested

·
Registered
204 Posts
Are you asking if it will fit the tranny...? Or if it will fit your 02 that's auto? If you're asking the latter, I don't see any reason as to why it would not fit.
Sorry for dumb question above,
I did not mean it will fit my tranny but i was asking about
- it will work excellently with auto tran or manual tran?
- it will fit stock exhaust pipe ?
- it will fit the roller rocker 00-02 ?
Those what I am saying or could you give me its spec that i could do more research later.
:teeth:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Not a dumb question, just though it was worded funny:p the transmission doesn't matter. And I don't think it will fit directly. Someone correct me if i'm wrong but I believe the stock exhaust piping is 1.75" piping. If i'm correct than this is bigger so it won't fit without welding or some sort of customization. And it shouldn't matter that you have a roller rocker

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the header should be used with a an aftermarket exhaust for best results, i highly recommend upgrading piping size. This will still bolt up to the stock cat I think. Keep the stock cat and get a catback exhaust option.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.