Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well due to unfortunate circumstances I need to get some $$$. :depressed
Both Stillen bars for $250 shipped + 3% for the paypal stuff.

The Front one is actually a modded rear one so it can be used up front or in the rear if you choose. Both sets of brackets will be included for plug & play goodness. The rear one is pretty much perfect, no flaws. The front one has a few cosmetic nicks and what not but still solid as ever and mechanically sound. You guys know my feedback and how I do things so no worries when it comes to buying from me. Thanks for looking. D

Edit:
I also have a Maxima sway bar that I may sell; I'm not positive yet but if you're interested in that piece let me know. :rolleyes: D

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
G2BENVD said:
Dave...i call dibs
G2BNVD is gonna get em once I get him his total.

Mean Green G20 said:
I call dibs if they won't fit his car. He has a P11. I think these are for a P10 right???
I replyed to your pm, these are indeed from my P11.
I do have a FSTB on my P10 if your interested.

NismoG20T said:
dam dave...are u gonna join the dark side? CARBING? lol...what else u selling hello kitty Nismo badge? hehe
Probably the Cusco front and an Octo in the rear. It's winter now, my studded sno-tires are on so I'm not drivng fast anyways. I need the $$$ and in a month or 2 I'll pick up the other bars. The Hello Kitty badge is uber rare :cheeky: so I dont know if I'm gonna part with that.

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
That modded Stillen bar looks familiar Dave: it started it's modded life in my car, after I bought it and discovered that it does not fit in a Euro Primera, so i had it machined to fit the front. I sold it to a forum member and he sold it to you. Interesting...... ;)
I have a couple of those JDM Nismo hello Kitty badges, my wife likes them and they are very rare indeed :shhh:

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
LOL, just because Stacey likes the Bahay Kubo doesnt mean you can call dibs. :p

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:p another one of my threads that has gotten completely funny & off topic. :lol:

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
/\ Thanks bro, The bars sold within 1 hr.
I'll answer your question; It's cause I deal with quality.
Stacey is top shelf, imo better then anyone else.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.