Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my Stillen intake on my P11 yesterday. It souds great except it clanks into the battery bracket at times and the stock vacuum hose could be a little longer. The hose fits on the Stillen intake but it is a stretch. I set it up like they showed in the picture. I am wondering if any body has done this install and had similar concerns or questons. I moved the battery as far forward as posssible but it still clanks against it when I turn the car off. Thanks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thats odd, I have a stillen intake on my p10 and the mounting bracket is quite sturdy - no clanking or shaking around. Maybe the p11 one attaches differently.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
There is no noise for my intake hitting the batt either. Are the bolts from the mounting bracket lose or something? As for the wires, I just left my air temp sensor in the stock ram air tube thingie so I wouldnt have to strech the wire. Works just fine w/o any engine problems.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I pushed the intake a littles farther back and seem to have curbed the prob. Thanks for the response guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts