Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, is anyone going to be at stillen's open house on saturday, may 4th? i am driving down from sacramento, and will be there in the morning for a while. then i am heading to riverside for the rim of the world rally race. woo-hoo!!! i would like to see some other g20s there at stillen. i am going to have them test-fit a front stb to see if it will work (2001 model). oh, fyi, i am going to be at the travelodge in costa mesa friday night.
 

·
G20.net Retiree
Joined
·
833 Posts
seneb said:
i am going to have them test-fit a front stb to see if it will work (2001 model). oh, fyi, i am going to be at the travelodge in costa mesa friday night.

Cool, and if it doesnt fit tell them to make one that fits!! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if we get a good showing there, maybe we can convince them to make some more stuff for us!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
seneb said:
. i am going to have them test-fit a front stb to see if it will work (2001 model). oh, fyi, i am going to be at the travelodge in costa mesa friday night.
Stillen listed on their catalog that the FSB is the same from 99-01, but i know the MAF is bigger in the 00+. Let us know if that will fit, i think lots of us are wondering.
 

·
G20.net Retiree
Joined
·
833 Posts
Re: Re: stillen open house may 4th

napakapa said:


Stillen listed on their catalog that the FSB is the same from 99-01,

Yeah, also for the past 2 years their catalog says that their 99 camshafts fit the 00-01 models too.

...now how in the HELL do they figure that? :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
Re: Re: Re: stillen open house may 4th

b-b00gie said:



Yeah, also for the past 2 years their catalog says that their 99 camshafts fit the 00-01 models too.

...now how in the HELL do they figure that? :confused:
Everyone knows that the 00+ cam is different, but stillen doesnt, or maybe just the connection between their products team and advertising ppl sucks.. I called to speak with a guy before, he said that the FSM SHOULD fit on my 00.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
as for the front stb, you will all know monday morning if it works or not. . . stay tuned. . .
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top