Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Yeah I noticed that the other day. I still don't think it's worth it. The trunk floor is almost the same height as the strut towers in the rear. I can't see the bar doing anything except take up trunk space.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
re: trunk space

That beast of a bar is about an inch and a half or less off the
trunk floor.

I wanted to see how the bar would affect the trunk space, so I started taking things from inside my house and stuffing it.

I fit 3 suitcases, a duffel bag, 2 backpacks, 2 pillows, 2 sleeping bags and a tent on my first try.

Second stuffing: I took everything out from the first time and managed to squeeze my BMX bike in the trunk after folding down the rear seats and loosening the handlebars on my bike.

3rd: I managed to get a pair of skis and snowboard in and all the gear no problem.

It may be a problem if you mainly use your trunk as a storage
space ... Or if you haul lumber, sheetrock and scrap metal on a bulk basis. You can still fit a huge box for your 12"s....

Performance wise, you can tell a huge difference in handling when you have the front and rear braces on.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
$71 .. damn, that's a steal. I paid about $200 or so for my STB last year ..amazing how prices drop.

Don't worry about G-Forces.. he can't spend money on STB's, cus he's busy putting money towards the crib and fisher price toys :lol:

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Does anyone have a pic of it on?

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
It's OK guys you don't have to try and justify your purchase to me. I've bought a lot of usless shit in my day too. ;) I still don't think the rear stb would make a difference.

Also I'm trying to come up with some sort of system that can measure if there is any movement between strut towers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts