Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much does one of these usually run? i tried stillen.com but their site was messed up. or if anyone is selling one, i might be interested in that too...

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i'm not sure stillen even makes one for the p10. it is not listed on their site.

·
Registered
562 Posts
They make them for P11, maybe you should call them and ask

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i might just do that. if they dont make one though, who does, and how much should i expect it to cost?

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
If you really want a rear stb for a P10 it's gonna cost you.... You'll have to get it imported from somewhere overseas and you should probably expect to spend somewhere in the neighborhood of $150-200. If you wait a little while, there will be some results from a rear STB install on a P10 up on the forum and then you'll know if it's worth the money and wait. If it doesn't really change anything on our cars there's really no reason to take all the time and effort to get one imported.... you could spend the money on something else that's more effective.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks dude. ill probably wait and see how it worked out for that other guy. but until then, whats the deal with importing stuff from japan. i have a friend whose over there until around the end of august so could he just carry something back with him and avoid a lot of the fees and stuff? its probably hard to hide a sway bar...

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Wow! I'm sorry guys, i completely misread the subject title last night, i for some reason thought this said strut bar, not sway bar. I'm sorry. :depressed Although i still think you'll have trouble finding a set of sway bars here in the US, and I don't know anyone importing them at the moment. Oops!:nervous:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts