Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm almost positive its about 25 x 4. I know it's 100 waats total so I just did the math.

Jim

·
Registered
411 Posts
10.5 x 4 to 12.5 x 4 true rms if ur lucky

·
Registered
35 Posts
Premium Stereo?

Hey man,
I'm not sure what the others are talkin about...

My Base Model 95 G20 has the stock stereo, and in the trunk, the wires run back to (2) small 2 chanel amps (front and rear)...

I haven't taken a good look at them, but my point is that if your setup is like mine, the stereo is a passive CD, tuner, and has NO wattage, but the 2 small 2-chanel amps mounted under the back deck should be about 25 W per chanel MAX, not RMS... Pull em out, and look for specks.

What are you looking to do?

PS... I can't believe what little help you have received in here.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha i forgot i started this thread. im not looiking to anything i already have a new audiobahn amp runing to new speakers. i was just wondering. noone realy knows thats why such lil help. theers nothin written on the amps

·
Registered
411 Posts
Claytonium4U said:

My Base Model 95 G20 has the stock stereo, and in the trunk, the wires run back to (2) small 2 chanel amps (front and rear)...

I haven't taken a good look at them, but my point is that if your setup is like mine, the stereo is a passive CD, tuner, and has NO wattage, but the 2 small 2-chanel amps mounted under the back deck should be about 25 W per chanel MAX, not RMS... Pull em out, and look for specks.

What are you looking to do?

PS... I can't believe what little help you have received in here.
yes u are correct. all the cd players put out no wattage to the rear speakers. they are soley driven by the amp. as i stated before, it is 10.5 x 2 to 12.5 x 2 true rms. about 25 watts peak is correct.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts