Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete with flange. In good condition. cheap :D

If anyone has one closes or willing to ship for a good price lmk.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
ill have one next week or so since im going with a greddy c/b

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it in good shape? Would you want to let it go for cheap? I'm a poor home owner if that makes any difference to you :D ;)

Mike

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
me? i wouldnt recommend it. it sounds like theres a lot of stuff broken off inside when you shake it. although it seemed fine on the car. the muffler shop and i tried to shake the bits out for like 30 min, but were unsuccessful, i dont think its in the part that flows, i think its just around the inside of the casing.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey it doesn't matter to me if it has a rattling noise ;) As long as the out side isn't rusty.

Mike

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
we left it sitting at the muffler shop, ill swing by when i get back and see if its there still... i cant believe youd want it :p

i still have the stock p11 muffler with flange... i wonder how off it would be minus the dual tips...

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey thats cool. Sure I want it..you said it sounded fine rite with no rust? I just need it to make my car sound less annoying. What do you want for it?

I'm looking to get the vrs piping system when I put the turbo on so it will be a temporary fix.

Mike

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
i dont remember how the rust was, if weve got it itll be cheap for ya no worries. we ARE afterall running a mike gosselin CAI hybrid on that car :p

i just hope they didnt throw it out.

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
i dunno. the tiny ass MAF is about as big as my thumb, and i think that defeats the whol purpose :p

her car has a bogging problem. brand new fuel filter didnt do the trick... i dunno.
ill call up that shop and see if the muff is still around.

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
still sitting there! i cant guarantee that its not a rust color... i know there was no rust that had eaten through or was close to eating through the casing. if you want it how much did you wanna pay for it? shipping could be a bit rough... but weve shipped worse :p

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
ok so im gonna go grab it today, ill take a vid of the status, and show you the shaking.
it sounded perfectly fine on the p10
if anything happens with it, like it doesnt sound ok, well gladly refund your money. but it should be fine. hows 25 bucks plus shipping?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice.. No need to take a vid of the rattling :) Can you ship it ground or what ever is cheapest? You can probably get away with wrapping it in plastic and sticking a label on it :D

Pm me your paypal addy. I can probably send you $$ by Friday.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump for me.. My car needs a muffler and my paypal is ready to rock n' roll ;)

Mike

1 - 20 of 28 Posts