Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a search and didn't find what I'm looking for.... I just installed GR-2s and I think my stock springs have had it in the front. I've roughly measured my front and rear wheel gap (outside fender lip to the top of the tire) and heres what I got:

Front
Stock Spring
KYB GR-2
~2.5"

Rear
Stock Spring
KYB GR-2
~3"

Anyone have a stock ride that could take some measurements for me??

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone??

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
I would also like to know this... I think my springs are sagging.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
markbuts3 said:
Thanks. Did Primeras use different springs? My stock tires (195/65R14) are 24" diameter when new. That would leave almost 1.9 inches in the front and 1.6 inches in the rear for the gaps. I'm driving a monster truck then :)

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
That's from a G20 FSM, not a Primera.

It's difficult to measure accurately from the top of the tyre. Best is to measure from the wheel centre then it removes any variance from tyre wear or pressure, but the FSM only has the floor to fender measurement.

Some std measurements I got for a Primera (P10eGT) were 643mm front, 630mm rear.
Mine are 600/590 and if I put stock wheels back on it would drop to 590/580.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
mine haven't yet, I think they might be extra low than others, on top of that I have the 195/60/14 wheels so I scrape every speed bump on the road, but so far, never bottom out and still feels stable on turns, need new shocks though :/

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gomd3 said:
stick with saggy springs, gives you a lowered stance ;) people usually pay for that
Might be a good excuse to get some Teins :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BaNaNaSFK said:
ebay 140 shipped thats a good deal. thas what i have and they ride great
They are $119 + shipping from everythingg20. Don't you have to worry about fakes on eBay??

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
I bought it from a vendor on Ebay and Tein sent me them directly.

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
well my wheel gp is crasy from lunching the car hrd from a stop my rer looks bit lower than stock but my front sits a bit higher thn stock lol.
my car still handles great never the less even though stock front struts leak a bit they make no noise and car still out handles most cars i have driven.
shows the quality

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jasezero said:
I bought it from a vendor on Ebay and Tein sent me them directly.
Got the seller info?

·
Still learning :D
2,233 Posts
m.skeen said:
They are $119 + shipping from everythingg20. Don't you have to worry about fakes on eBay??
I believe Justin still has a few sets for 125 shipped. It was like an overstock sale or something. There's a thread. I'll try to find it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts