Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where i can i buy front and back strut bars. I also want a sway bar but im not sure if they make them for p10s. please let me know.

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
I will be contacting JIC USA soon. Their products will be listed on our new site which will appear on April 1st.

I would like to set something up with them so that we can have someone work with them to confirm all fitments and applications.

:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
b-b00gie said:
I will be contacting JIC USA soon. Their products will be listed on our new site which will appear on April 1st.

I would like to set something up with them so that we can have someone work with them to confirm all fitments and applications.

:cool:
ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! =) I'd use my car as the suspension guinea pig. I'm already to the point of trying to make my own STB's, just cause the Stillen one costs so much damn money.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I see a desparate man in a desparate situation.... LOL....Just note: They won't give you a FREE JIC suspension LOL But I'll be damn if they do....

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
i almost wouldn't care about price on teh JIC bars.. if they work, and fit, and have a front and rear bar, i'd most likely just buy the set and be done with it at this point. that and the lower control arm brace they sell. I've been meaning to get that, but with school, work, and helping out with the convention i've just been too busy to think about other stuff. I finally have some free time again. :)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whats JIC webstite? I want both bars real bad but I need to know where to get them. Also can anyone give me a price range for both bars. Do you guys know anything about sway bars for the p10 as well.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Here's one pic that I have. Sorry about the file size (58k) I don't have a program that can resize images at the moment. Sorry.

Oh yeah, sometimes geocities sucks, so you may have to copy that link into your browser to see the pic.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Do they make that rear stb in carbin fiber? if so Where can I but it.
Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts