Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, do any of you know if any of the following will fit on a '96 P11 Primera ?

93 - 97 Nissan Altima
95 - 99 Nissan Sentra
95 - 97 Nissan 200SX

These are all Front Strut Bars ... :bandit:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Boogie. I know that Stillen has one, but I'm not prepared to spend $200 for it. I've found some cheaper bars, the one's that I mentioned, was just hoping....

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
nismo4 said:
Thanks Boogie. I know that Stillen has one, but I'm not prepared to spend $200 for it. I've found some cheaper bars, the one's that I mentioned, was just hoping....
I just happen to know of one that is not quite on the drawing board, but is being kicked around. =)

Wonder if there's a market? :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
the sentra and P10 are very different.

The 93-97 altima one may fit, depending on the bend in the bar. I'm going to test fit one at work and I'll let you know for sure.

·
Registered
644 Posts
If these are front STB's then the maxima one should fit the P11. I custom fitted a maxima bar onto my P11. You have to cut off an inch from each side of the bar as well as cutting an inch off the the threaded bolts. Pat did a nice write up so search for that ... i'm too tired ...:knockout:

·
Registered
836 Posts
Like Justin said, some of the altima ones will come very close to fitting. They do not fit EXACTLY perfect, but it is amazing how close it is. I purchased one, and upon mounting it, the end brackets will bolt perfectly, but they are angled a little to the cabin of the car. Its hard to explain, but suffice it to say, with a little pressure on the bar, it bolts on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts