Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Infiniti is discontinuing G20's... but it's wierd... all year it's just been 2 G's in my school parking lot.. mine and this other chick who has a P11. last week I walk into the parking lot and alluva sudden there are like 3 or 4 new P11's in the lot? I've also been noticing more P11's on the road around town. Mebbe it's just me, but I was wondering if any of you have been noticing the same thing?

Also... on a semi related note, it was kidna funny, the ohter day I see this P10, jsut like mine rounding the corner... same color, looked like the same year, and all, with a kid like me driving it. We both passed each other staring at each other... Only thing was my G looked nicer :). His looked like he had been in a ~20 MPH accident where he got rear ended and shoved into the car in front of him... poor car...

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
g20's

To be honest.. I never noticed G20's until after I got one.. now I see them all the time... and have taken notice that there are 5 (mix on p10 and p11) in our lot at work....

...I know Infiniti by us is selling left over new 02 G20s for $20K with the sticker at $24K so maybe more people are buying new right now?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Technically speaking, it is a lot wiser to buy the G20 now than last year because of the discount. Infiniti is trying to get rid of the stock G20s so they can bring in new stock, G35.

Though the number of the G20 is growing by day on the street, all you have to do is to make yours unique and noticeable!! That means a lot of C O S M E T I C S! :) But keep in mind, don't wreck the its reputation and suite it up like a Honduh!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Yesterday when I walked out of the gym I was momentarily confused by a G exactly like mine (except the Infiniti logo on the center caps, oh yeah and the license plate) that was parked right by the entrance.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Technically speaking, it is a lot wiser to buy the G20 now than last year because of the discount. Infiniti is trying to get rid of the stock G20s so they can bring in new stock, G35.
So how low is this price supposed to go? College doesn't really give too many options when trying to set aside money for a nice car, so I'd probably have to wait another three years. I know that G20s don't sell too well in the used market *all the G20s I see in AutoTrader are really EXPENSIVE (brand new, trying to be pushed off dealer lots) or really CHEAP (from private selleres)* so can I expect nice P11 G20s to be available in a few years for cheap?

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
not what I have seen

G20's sell very well here in the Chicagoland area.. slightly higher prices I would say... dealer OR independant... those that are underpriced ARE underpriced for a reason.. I test drove 6 G20's before getting mine and there were huge differences in pricing AND condition of cars... I ended up with one from the orginal owner (so I am only the 2nd owner) of a low mileage (only 56K) 93.5 G20 that was very well maintained (ALL DEALER ONLY MAINTENANCE).. and it was in the best condition of them all..and now it is mine!!! ...so perhaps it depends on the marketplace... they do well here!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I've been noticing a fair amount of G20s on the road here in NJ lately. More b/c I am also looking for them more than ever since I've gotten mine =) But the weird thing about it is, all the g20s I see around my way, they're mostly driven by older woman in their 40s or higher. I don't see any kids or guys my age whipping the G20s around

·
Registered
25 Posts
around here there are only two teens that drive G20s and both of them r hooked up.... the rest r old men or old ladies

·
Registered
522 Posts
Out at my campus, I have seen 3 or 4 P10s, and 2 other P11s. Seems like I am seeing a lot more P10s than P11s these days.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yes I've noticed a whole lot of G20's lately. Just last week I was in Escondido and I saw them everywhere!!! Sad though, I wasn't driving!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts