Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all Ive gotten another flat on my tires that came with my 99 g20, I have yet to decide what kind of rims I want to get so for now I want to just buy maybe one tire for the front passanger side, or possibly four new tires since this is the second tire to give me problems, the first one was the rear drivers side and they told me that tire was plugged up like 3 times and that Ill have to replace it soon as well. So my question is, what are a good set of tires for the standard rims, also I live in NJ and NYC so I dont have the smoothest of roads, thanks for your replies.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
If you're looking for a standard size, go for 195/60/15. You can get a wider tire if you like, either 205/55/15 or 205/50/15. But maybe the 50 sidewall will be too hard for you.

I'm planning to get some Falken Azenis in 205/50/15. ;) At least get a known brand tire cause some of the no-name ones have crappy grip. You can't go wrong with Kumho's, Falken's, or any major name brand.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Mike.Com said:
I'm planning to get some Falken Azenis in 205/50/15. ;) At least get a known brand tire cause some of the no-name ones have crappy grip. You can't go wrong with Kumho's, Falken's, or any major name brand.

Are you more interested in the stickiest tire possible, or a longer life high performance tire? The Azenis i think will wear out a LOT faster than the kuhmos will. They are a big softer (also stickier) too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts