Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I originally posted this thread in the sponsers section yesterday but its been moving kinda slow so I'll open it to anyones suggestions:

I want to do my G20 in Nismo style. Does anyone have any suggestions on (must have) recommended parts for this project. I know a Nismo kit for a P11 is a pain in the ass to find. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sucks cause I a damn Roller Rocker SR. Feel free to comment. I got a few ideas but I just want to get going in the right direction.

And add links to your post if you know where I can acquire the parts...

·
♥
3,947 Posts
a nismo grille, radiator cap, oil cap, motor mounts, and sticker. lol thats all i got

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
the 'rare' Hello Kitty NISMO badge...thats always hot. just kidding. davew7 is rocking that on his impul grill :naughty:

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
everything NISMO braaaaah...

Nismo kit, nismo oil cap, radiator cap, sanrio nismo badges, nismo seat belt pads...

NISMO seat belt pads!!!! thats another one haha

nismo wheels...everything nismo

if you didnt know what nismo was/stands for = NISsan MOtorsports

·
Registered
978 Posts
i am SO buying that badtz maru nismo sticker!

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Ugly said:
everything NISMO braaaaah...

Nismo kit, nismo oil cap, radiator cap, sanrio nismo badges, nismo seat belt pads...

NISMO seat belt pads!!!! thats another one haha

nismo wheels...everything nismo

if you didnt know what nismo was/stands for = NISsan MOtorsports
There is also a NISMO gas cap cover.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Ugly said:
the 'rare' Hello Kitty NISMO badge...thats always hot. just kidding. davew7 is rocking that on his impul grill :naughty:
P11Gdub said:
People always tryin to bite my style! My youngest daughter EV says mine is the best because I have this.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts