Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I Gots More NISMO Then U!
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was cleaning out all my digital camera pics and 100% forgot all about the pics i took this past summer when i drove over to see family in Montana. I put my stockers back on for a better ride plus i didnt want to waist the new rubber on my afteremarket wheels. Sorry theres alot of pics. so for some people it might be abit! :sleep: :sleep:

PICS OF ME GOING THROUGH THE STATE LINES.

RANDOM PICS OF THE CAR

:throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup:

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Ahhh, I have seen that first one many many times.
Gotta luv the bugs that you get from the road trips.
Next trip you'll have to look me up for lunch.

·
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dam talk about right on the ball in the reply!!!! ya funny you were on my mind when i went through Spokane.

·
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
summer yes, love yes for the little G that could. Did not have one prob to speak of! Temps in Mt. were in the high 90's and i had the A/C on the whole time!

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
damn, that's a long ass trip. my bumper looked the same, when i drove to LA.

·
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya at the time the miles ment nothing to me (now they do!). I drove no stop there, was in Mt. for 3 days and drove non stop back. On the way back i drove at night so i wouldent have to run the A/C going up all the hills. By the time i got back home i had 6 energy drinks since i left to go home.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
P11Gdub said:
damn, that's a long ass trip. my bumper looked the same, when i drove to LA.
Yeah it is! Last Thanksgiving I drove from Spokanistan to La in 18 hrs in the Durango. Thank god for dvd players, we stopped in "Weed CA" :p for the night.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
damn that's over 700 miles? over mountains? hella savage. i like the new avatar. XD

·
Registered
20,858 Posts
I have a pic of the same montana sign at home. Except there used to be a white sign next to it that said:

Speed limits
Day : Reasonable and Prudent
Night : 70 mph

...ahh the good old days.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
davew7 said:
Yeah it is! Last Thanksgiving I drove from Spokanistan to La in 18 hrs in the Durango. Thank god for dvd players, we stopped in "Weed CA" :p for the night.
i passed through there once, when we went camping/fishing up in Mt. Lassen National Park. i love road trips.

·
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i realy like taking that drive! this is the first year i drove it in my car. ya i can get some pics up of my 240, she's in open heart sug. no with the bottom end off. She needs new barings.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts