Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 99 silver g20t, and I would like to purchase a wind guard for the sunroof, what options do I have based on manufacturers and styles, also once purchased whats the best option to have it installed. I know these are all pretty beginner questions but this is the first thing I will be doing to hook up my ride the next thing will be tints, but ill save that for another thread. I also saw someones post where the color matched the visor to their car in fact, I think it was one of these g20 sites, that sounds interesting I just never saw that in person, any suggestions or opnions is well received, so good looking out. G it up all day

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Don't put a sunroof guard on your G20 :). That's my advice. Not many owners are fond of the sunroof guard, because it looks ugly.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for reply- but....

I find the sunroof to look odd and very industrila when its fully opened, all you see is steel, and the hole opening seems to not look very smooth especially the part closest to the front of the car...Can you tell me the negatives people have had with them, or maybe if you can take a look at what Im looking at and tell me if you see where Im coming from, thanks for the reply.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts