Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, finally decided to start posting here, I registered on this site last year when I first got behind the wheel of my first car which happens to be a 1992 G20 with leather/sun roof package with barely above 100,000 kms on it (around 60,000 miles) but totally forgot about it... anyway about me, I'm 17 and from Montreal (Quebec), Canada. yeah that means I speak french... I usually am a british cars fanboy but I have shared a special love and enthusiasm toward the Infiniti brand for a long time... otherwise I greatly despise any kind of outside tuning especially stancing, ricing and wannabe JDM/japcrap/stickerbombing including flashy wheels, fake primera rebadging, cheesy bumper lips and fart cans :p this said I have nothing against performance upgrades even though I plan keeping my car entirely stock for now.

Full album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.402298033165684.96547.100001564714729&type=1&l=6a399f74f5

I don't guarantee I'll be fully active in the near future either but I'll try to drop by once in a while to see whats up ;)

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I was gonna say "hi, I'm from Montreal too, we should meet up" but then I read the read of your post and we are not well matched. :p

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
thanks guys :>

WHOOPS. Still we should wait and see, who knows one day lol
Just be aware that you are on a site where the vast majority love: stancing, ricing and wannabe JDM/japcrap/stickerbombing including flashy wheels, fake primera rebadging, cheesy bumper lips and fart cans. Ok, maybe not fart cans.
In fact, that's the case for almost all car websites. :)

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.