Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, can anyone tell me where I can purchase super pro front bushings for my P10 or any other kind of bushings for the front. I see there is a sticky for installing them in the Suspension FAQ. But I can't find where to buy them. Please help.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I'll be pulling the Superpros out of our p10 to sell. I'll need stock parts in exchange though.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
The upper links and/or control arms depending on which superpros you were looking for.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Ok then I would need your control arms and upper links as part of the deal.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a few question. How old are the bushing & are they in good shape.
How much do you want for them.
A few pics would be nice.
I noticed that my right side upper is a little weak. not shot just a little weak, and my right side lower control arm bushing turns ( big bushing on the back or the control arm)
So with that let me know. Because if we do this, both our cars will be out of commision for a few days until we get the parts from each other.

·
Administrator
5,863 Posts
Guys, Octotat has been real busy lately, I'll give him a shout to check this thread for ya all. Just gotta be a little patient :) His prices are worth it.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
They were installed February of this year. They have about 5000 miles on them. They are in great shape as to be expected. They are still on the car, so no pics. I would want $250 shipped plus the core parts trade.

I have feedback at the SR20forum.

rdtechnologies said:
I have a few question. How old are the bushing & are they in good shape.
How much do you want for them.
A few pics would be nice.
I noticed that my right side upper is a little weak. not shot just a little weak, and my right side lower control arm bushing turns ( big bushing on the back or the control arm)
So with that let me know. Because if we do this, both our cars will be out of commision for a few days until we get the parts from each other.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
cavern said:
Guys, Octotat has been real busy lately, I'll give him a shout to check this thread for ya all. Just gotta be a little patient :) His prices are worth it.
thanks for covering for me jon

all pm's have been responded to

thanks
-chuck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts