Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
COULD SOMEONE GIVE ME THE ADDRESS OF SUPERPLUG.COM NOT THE WEB ADDRESS BUT THE ACTUAL STORE,CITY,ZIPCODE ETC.IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
:lol: :lol: This one ranks way up there with Slick 50 and the Tornado. Well, even if it did work, you still need an oil filter
to catch the NON-magnetic particles. :lol:
Love the part about "The magnetic material used in Super Plug is a relatively recent discovery and is found in only one country in the world.":rolleyes: Just for kicks, I called the number to get more info on how it works. The operator said the person I needed to talk was gone for the day, which I could understand since it was 4:40:-\ , and she never gave me an exact address, she just said it was located in Houston.
Of course, I could be wrong about it so please don't just take my word for it. Check it out for yourself.
www.superplug.com

·
Registered
807 Posts
Shit if big pieces of metal are coming out of your oil then i'm sure a drain plug is the least of your worries.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
MR. RYTE said:
:lol: :lol: This one ranks way up there with Slick 50 and the Tornado. Well, even if it did work, you still need an oil filter
to catch the NON-magnetic particles.
It does work, and these things have been around for YEARS! Think about it, your engine parts do wear and small bits of metal accululate in your drain pan. Do you need it? No...is it just a feel good thing? Yes.... Does it work? Of course....just another cheap insurance item for your car like a better air filter, oil filter, synthetic oil, etc...etc...racers have been using these for years. This comes in handy when breaking in new parts like cams...

Part Number SP-225 (M12-1.25) - $25ish

Blue93G20 said:
Shit if big pieces of metal are coming out of your oil then i'm sure a drain plug is the least of your worries.:rolleyes:
True very true, but to test the one I recently got. It could support a 1/2" Drive Craftsman Ratchet handle, thats a pretty strong magnet.

I fully support it, Ill let you know what I find on my next oil change.

Address:
SuperPlug
11961-A, FM 529
Houston, TX 77041
877-624-7584 (toll free)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:) Thanks for the info Yahnozha,it least someone knows what i am talking about.All that crap about Slick50 and Tornado not needed,whoever said anything about big pieces of metal, i just simply ask for a location if you don't know you just don't .

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah

I think the plug can have a use. But check the metal that you have in the pan anyways. I work at an auto parts store and any time some one has told me they have metal building up in their pan I tell them they need to check into what may be causing itt. Even shavings of metal can be bad if you look at it. As far as the thing with the tornado thingy. That is a piece of crap! If ever their was a bigger scam. I bet it even swirls the air into your carburater. That is such a load of crap. Not only is their comercial hurendous, it is a total line of crap. 5-20 horsepower gain, bull crap! Im sure you agree.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts