Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys

superpro has updated thier pricing.
the good news is they have lowered the cost of the spf1381k about $40.
the bad news is everything else went up.
so there is a net savings of about $14 (until they figure out if they made a mistake)

new pricing as follows:

P10
SPF1217K NISSAN FRONT LOWER CONTROL ARM $48.39
SPF1381K PRIMERA 97 Fr UPPER C/ARM $223.04
SPF1338K PULSAR N14/15 Fr C/ARM Rr BUSH $51.48
TTL $322.91
-25% SPONSORS $242.18
-10% GENERAL MEMBERS $290.61

P11
SPF1942K REAR BEAM AXLE PIVOT BUSHES $62.24
TTL $333.67
-25% SPONSORS $250.25
-10% GENERAL MEMBERS $300.30

unfortunately my shipping and handling costs have increased and i'm going to have to pass them on. shipping will now be a $10.00 flat rate

e-mail orders to : [email protected]

when ordering include your name, address, ship address, telephone #, g20.net user id, car year, car model and superpro part #

payment can be made by:

paypal id = [email protected]

money order =
chuck olcott
bolt in bars
5117 n 35th dr
phoenix az 85019

most orders are dropshipped from my supplier. expect 7-10 days for delivery (not including weekends and holidays).
most all of the b13, b14, b15, p10, p11, s13, s14 stuff is in stock. some products may need to be sent from australia which can take up to 8 weeks to get (if this is the case in your order, i will e-mail you the status and backorder or give you a refund).

thanks
-chuck

·
no rainguard clips...FML
4,132 Posts
chuck, im a bushings noob but i searched on google for those parts #'s looking for pictures but i still cannot find any pics with them installed to know which i need first. would you happen to have any pics of them installed with part #s indicating which ones will provide which bushing? researching on gnet led me all to part #'s alone

·
Registered
36 Posts
how tough are the lower control arm bushings to replace, not the large donut shaped one toward the rear of the car, but the smaller bushing on the lower control arm toward the front, with the bolt on little arm that has two bolts holding it to the subframe?????? It seems like a better plan than buying a new arm entirely..

Any help appreciated....

·
Administrator
5,863 Posts
The lower control arms arn't that hard, its the uppers that can be a real pain. Your best bet is to take the arms to a shop and have them torch/press the old ones out. Saves alot of time and hassle.

·
Registered
36 Posts
so once they're torched/pressed out, is it fairly easy to install the new's yourself? Anything you need to watch out for?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I changed my uppers with a Febi (bilstien) replacement from autopartswarehouse.com, they were $85 each, with free shipping. So I got em for $170 shipped instead of most competitors $275 shipped....... Saved enough to buy two front tires.. Which wore out very quickly due to the play in the upper links-- it drives like a totally different car now too... A PS fluid leak is quickly wearing out the bushing in the right lower control arm and I'm thinking this may be a good way to go. I'm just checking with some of you guys that know about it so I don't make stupid mistakes on the install......

Thanks

·
Administrator
5,863 Posts
willarak said:
so once they're torched/pressed out, is it fairly easy to install the new's yourself? Anything you need to watch out for?
Yes, once their pressed out it took only a few hours to do the whole swap. It took more time lubing them and placing them back on the vehicle then it was to actually pop in the bushings..

My big tip is before you install the lowers, the small ones where the arm and bolt goes into (not the large fist sized one)

Get washers that are just big enough for the arm to slide through, and put that inbetween the arm and the bushing, no need for one between the bushing and bolt.

Alot of people have issues with the bushing slipping out and sliding down the arm, making it really hard to put to put it back in without it slipping again. The washer will prevent it from slipping since the washer cant slip over the angle of the arm.

Hope that makes sense :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think so, I'll see it better when I'm doing it.. Definitely a cheaper alt. to buying a whole new arm.....

Does the superpro lower arm kit come with both bushings, the big one and the little one?

Thanks

·
Administrator
5,863 Posts
SPF1338K PULSAR N14/15 Fr C/ARM Rr BUSH $51.48

Lower Control Arm is the 2 small ones, Control Arm Rear Bushing is the larger one.

If I remember correctly.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mautai916 said:
so lemme get some clarification, if i just want to adjust camber and nothing else, ill need to get the $223.04 kit?
yup

for another $20 you can get the rest of the front end bushings to replace the tired 12 year old ones on the car.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I know this thread is old but just wondering how everyone who got these likes them...and want to know if they are worth the money...also what is completely included with the top dollar package because I think I need most of my bushings replaced in the front and I know the front sway bar needs one

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
siberianbackstabber said:
I know this thread is old but just wondering how everyone who got these likes them...and want to know if they are worth the money...also what is completely included with the top dollar package because I think I need most of my bushings replaced in the front and I know the front sway bar needs one
Look at the last two pics in post #3 for the bushes you get as fitted to the parts on the car.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
^^^^ I looked and it looks like they are just the control arm bushings...is that correct? sorry for being such a noob :( I am looking for a bushing set for everything more or less...I have no bushing on one side of my front sway bar so I was looking at upgrading my bushing all around the car

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
siberianbackstabber said:
^^^^ I looked and it looks like they are just the control arm bushings...is that correct? sorry for being such a noob :( I am looking for a bushing set for everything more or less...I have no bushing on one side of my front sway bar so I was looking at upgrading my bushing all around the car
Yep, top link bushes that are eccentric to allow camber adjustment and LCA bushes.

For the sway bar look at.... http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48868&highlight=sway+bushes
For a good start.

Chuck can chime in here if he can get the Superpro bushes that fit in place of the ES bushes in that thread..

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
You don't happen to be able to get certain parts of the kit would you? I found out this weekend the bolts and washers that allow me to adjust camber properly weren't installed...the guy who put t hem in used the stock bolts =(

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jasezero said:
You don't happen to be able to get certain parts of the kit would you? I found out this weekend the bolts and washers that allow me to adjust camber properly weren't installed...the guy who put t hem in used the stock bolts =(

he couldn't have used the stock bolts on the inner bushing, the ones in the kit bottom out (that's what allows you to turn the encentric).

the bolt's shouldn't be too hard to find at ace hardware or the like.
they are 12mm x 50mm 1.5 thread pitch and 12mm x 25 mm 1.5 thread pitch

let's hope the threads in the encentric didn't get messed up

-chuck

1 - 20 of 40 Posts