Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Full-Time Chiller . . . .
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Normally these are good filters, cheap money and good quality, but they don't fit teh sr20. They list one for our cars, but it doesn't fit, it's the right size and thread but the way it's made you only get about 1-2 turns on it and it's not enough to hold, it will blow off on you.

So normally supertech= good stuff, but in this case stay away. Part number is ST6607.

Pay the extra $2 and go with a WIX 51934 instead.

Short review I know but it could save some guys a couple bucks and more than a couple minutes cleaning, lol.

·
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Probably for B14/P11. The threads are slightly different between the earlier and later SR20 engines.

_SHig
Maybe, I looked it up in their parts book though, that's what they list for the 1995 G20.

Just a heads up that it doesn't work teh earlier lowports at least . . . .

·
Original Owner Bitch.
3,099 Posts
I use these filters for my lady's car, '99 Mazda 626, the part number is the same as above.
One day during an oil change, I couldn't find any in the garage, the OEM Nissan filter I use on the P11 worked flawlessly.

I've had no problems with the supertech either.

·
no rainguard clips...FML
4,132 Posts
I use these filters for my lady's car, '99 Mazda 626, the part number is the same as above.
One day during an oil change, I couldn't find any in the garage, the OEM Nissan filter I use on the P11 worked flawlessly.

I've had no problems with the supertech either.
theres a 'definitive' oil filter parts list on sr20forum and the mazda is listed as using the same filter :naughty: as well as many other model cars!

i just buy half a dozen from either gregV or justin when i order parts :p

·
Original Owner Bitch.
3,099 Posts
theres a 'definitive' oil filter parts list on sr20forum and the mazda is listed as using the same filter :naughty: as well as many other model cars!

i just buy half a dozen from either gregV or justin when i order parts :p
Haha, same here... which reminds me :surprised

·
Old Man Brian
7,571 Posts
Ever since I had a FRAM gasket give out on my taco (thankfully I caught it in time)...I don't get anything other than OEM. ;)

Thanks for the info BTW>

·
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ever since I had a FRAM gasket give out on my taco (thankfully I caught it in time)...I don't get anything other than OEM. ;)

Thanks for the info BTW>
No prob :thumbsup:

I would never recommend a fram, wix I would recommend all the way. only reason I was going to switch to supertech was they were half the price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts