Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got my 96 G20 I liked the suspension because I can feel the road ( it is hard). When I drove my friend's 95 G20t I realised that my 96 G20's suspension is hard. Is anything wrong with my 96 G20's suspension and do I need to replace my 96 G20's strut?

Thanks

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
nakees said:
When I got my 96 G20 I liked the suspension because I can feel the road ( it is hard). When I drove my friend's 95 G20t I realised that my 96 G20's suspension is hard. Is anything wrong with my 96 G20's suspension and do I need to replace my 96 G20's strut?Thanks
Hmm.. that's strange.. usually when your struts go out, your ride gets bouncy.. because the struts aren't slowing down the spring..

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Did someone put aftermarket springs or struts/shocks in your car? if so that might cause it too. If you can see, what color are your struts/shocks, and what color are your springs, and are there any colored stripes on them?

Also... is it rough going up bumps, or down off of dropoffs?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it is rough going up bumps and down off of dropoffs. I think my G20 still have the original struts. BTW is it because it has done 130K miles with the original struts?

Thanks

·
Registered
218 Posts
Mileage shouldn't have anything to do with this. Shocks/struts wear out and get softer over time, not harder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts