Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
I already have one. ...just waiting to get it painted along with my Impul skirts/rear bumper, and WW lip. Oops, did I just say that on the board? :shifty:

:naughty:

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Ugly said:
I already have one. ...just waiting to get it painted along with my Impul skirts/rear bumper, and WW lip. Oops, did I just say that on the board? :shifty:

:naughty:
Liar... i didn't see shit at ur place! Maybe it was at mom and dads? Still a liar.. filipino bastard...

But besides that... That is pretty pricey... actually it's very steep, but I guess you pay for the word "Kouki" in the title of the auction if anything else.

·
Registered
957 Posts
am i imaginin things, cuz when the window came up, it said $299...man a lil pricey still for me, i would say make a fake one and gimmie fo $150 dolla ^.-;

not forgettin its not painted...dat's when the cash really leaves the wallet =[

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
hiimj0ne said:
Liar... i didn't see shit at ur place! Maybe it was at mom and dads? Still a liar.. filipino bastard...

But besides that... That is pretty pricey... actually it's very steep, but I guess you pay for the word "Kouki" in the title of the auction if anything else.

no car parts stored in the pad or else it wouldnt be "malinis"!!! all that stays in my old room under my mommy and daddy's roof :naughty:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
that might score some JDM points but its just too ricey looking for me. i wouldnt buy one.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
Koojo said:
That guy is a fool, he placed the wing face side up on the ground without any cloths or anything
i was thinkin the same thing. what a moron. talks about how nice it is and nearly flawless, then puts it on the asphalt. douche

1 - 11 of 11 Posts