Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to put a nice little system in my car. I was wonderign on brand idea's that are not much money but have good sound qualty and what not. I already am going to get Panasonic CQ-DF402U fo rmy headunit.

·
Registered
138 Posts
bang for the buck equipment:

HU: Kenwood/Alpine
Amps: US Acoustics, Ultimate
Speakers: Crystal, Kenwood, Boston Rally's, MB Quart discus's, Focal Polyflex's, Ultimate
Subs: Kenwoods, JL W0's, Ultimate, Adire Audio

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
my idea...

I have the Panasonic CQ-DF601U head unit. It's not bad, the dot-matrix display looks cool. I'd suggest this:

AMP: Kenwood, Zeus, Sony Xplod
SPEAKERS: Rockford Fosgates/Pioneers/Alpine/Sony Xplod
SUBS: KickerComps VR/JL's/Sony Xplod/MTX
CAPS: Rockford Fosgates 1.0 farad

If you're wondering why I add Sony Xplod at every end, it's cuz' my buddy had an all around SONY system from head-unit to Sub. and it rocks like a Mutha'!! (no I'm not advertising for them!!)
Besides... you can't go wrong with SONY products... :p (Where's my PS2? MOM!! Why did you move it!!!) ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok here what i think i can affored.
H/U- Panasonic CQ-DF402U
Amp- Kenwood KAC-859 or Alpine MRV-F407
Sub's- 2 JL Audio 10"-12" or 2 Infiniti 10"-12" PERFECT

This is going to be my first system and I want it to last a long time. I am really new at alot of this stuff that is why I am asking for help and what not. Plus I don't know how to wire this shit so I am going to be looking for help.:dead:

·
Registered
664 Posts
You can't go wrong with Infinity Subwoofers. Especially the Perfect series. They are practically bulletproof (for the price). What's your budget? I can make up a slamming system depending on an exact price.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Wanna know about wiring boy?

Go for the Kenwood amp and the JL 12's, you'll be satisfied. You'll also need Mids and Highs inside the car, so save money and get yourself a pair of 5 1/2 for the front doors and 6 1/2 for the rear deck. Pioneers/Alpines/Infinity's are pretty good.
Also, there's actually plenty of topics/threads that detail the wiring for systems. You can definitely do it yourself! Trust me, and I can speak for many of us in here who are not professionals!;)
Try this link out: Installation It was already discussed and the instructions will take you where you wanna go!

Good luck man!

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
what price range are you looking to spend first off. Are you buying new or used stuff?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts