Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok if you look at the pic below, on the middle left, you see that flange attached to the turbo where the downpipe would attach. I noticed in most of the F/S threads that when people sell the turbo or manifold, they usually dont sell it with that exhaust flange.

My question is where do you guy that flange for a t25? or does that come with the downpipe?

sorry im a turbo noob

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is that what the j pipe is? i thought the j pipe is the one that attaches on the right side of the turbo in the pic? that goes to the intercooler?

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
FuLLah said:
is that what the j pipe is? i thought the j pipe is the one that attaches on the right side of the turbo in the pic? that goes to the intercooler?
no that's the turbo outlet pipe used to connect it to your intake. it's called a j pipe because it's shaped like a j

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
On the left is the J-pipe, which is connected to the exhaust side of the turbo. On the right there is the compressor inlet and compressor outlet pipe. The inlet is where the air comes in from the intake, and the outlet pipe is what your intercooler pipes attach to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts