·
Banned
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says i have 3 turbos for sale :

Nissan 300zx 1987 T3 turbo 40 trim and .60 A/R : $150USD
Nissan SR20DET T25 60 trim .64 A/R : $150USD
Nissan SR20DET T28 60 trim .64 A/R : $150USD

these turbos have been rebuilt , The t3 has a little over 400 miles on it , the t25 and t28 are freshly rebuilt.

Paypal accepted.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Mannn u are scary. I need feedback and more. I hope those u dealt with already get what they paid for. I do want a t28 tho.

·
Banned
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well just to let you know i have over 700 dollars in orders from this website .

some have been shipped out and they should be reciving by the end of the week.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
*StarDust* said:
well just to let you know i have over 700 dollars in orders from this website .

some have been shipped out and they should be reciving by the end of the week.

$700 in orders, but zero feedback. Not trying to say ur a scam artist, but we deserve some kind of feedback to sell so many thing in one time frame.

·
Banned
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will once i get some more buyers , if i get enough buyers for my products then i will stay here perm but if i dont ill move to a diffrent site.

as for the 700 in orders that has been since the 9th.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Just wondering, is the T25 from a BB or Avenir? Just wondering whether the compressor is pointed up or down, thanks.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
yo man, what kinda T28 is it? if it's a Gti-r T28 ill take it...

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I Just bought a Gti-R t28 off this guy along with the stainless steel braided oil and water lines.... he says he has 1 more of the Gti-r t28 left so if u wanna wait a week or so ill let u guys know if everything went smoothly... he does have pics too...

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
be careful guys, i paid for my turbo on monday and it still hasnt been shipped out yet... this guy claims his paypal account is "limited" and that he's waiting for them to unlock it so he could ship out my turbo... im not sayin he's a fraud, just be careful.... i think yall should wait till i get my turbo before buying parts from him...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts