Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been obsessed with this stuff during the years, the jdm bluebirds had an illuminated door lock.

As you can see, there is a small led light in the right side of the « key hole», wich lights once you grab the handle, making easier acces to the car in that foggy nights when you go out and have a couple of pints.
...or maybe moar...

I saw one genuine kit with keys, bnib and I've jumped over it like a crazy monkey.

I've had issues with the oem led, when I first fit the lock, led lasted like 3 days... Don't know why and passed of it during months.

Thanks

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well last week I took the car to the shop to replace the driver side window. It had two small scratches since 2005 more or less. Me and my parents always went to the wood on sundays and one day some dirt caused two mini scratches went my father opened the window.

Really were small but all the life have been killing me. The insurance covered me a genuine glass so that was an excellent new. They required a broken window, not scratched one but...break it on the car was not an option. So chose to dismount it and went to the shop. The manager was very angry with me because he needed a broken one...nah,finally he understood the situation and fitted the window.

Well, with the door panel off, I had to fix the bluebird funked led. Replaced it for a micro bulb, not a led. I think it lights at least double than the oem led (led from the eightees).

Fingers crossed it lasts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Those are really nice, never seen them before on a P10, or any other car for that matter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts