Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay my tachometer (spelling) needle has been going nuts for the last few weeks.

ok heres what happenes. When im driving normal, anywere my tach needle starts to go crazy dropping to 0RPM them back up to were ever it is then. like when your car dies the RPM just drops to 0, well mine does the same thing but there is nothing wrong with the throttle.because when the RPM drops to zero
my car is still runnign fine. anyone know what this is??????

New gauge cluster or just lose wires on the back of the gauges???

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
it happened on my jeep with the speedo, and it seems to have happened to a few people on here. search for it and youll find it

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Prim P10 said:
Okay my tachometer (spelling) needle has been going nuts for the last few weeks.

ok heres what happenes. When im driving normal, anywere my tach needle starts to go crazy dropping to 0RPM them back up to were ever it is then. like when your car dies the RPM just drops to 0, well mine does the same thing but there is nothing wrong with the throttle.because when the RPM drops to zero
my car is still runnign fine. anyone know what this is??????

New gauge cluster or just lose wires on the back of the gauges???
did you end up replacing your tachometer or your whole cluster?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Before changing the cluster, make sure it is not your speed sensor. So check the car for any engine codes even if the engine light is off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts