Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just driving down the road and next thing u know tach not working no speed so no nothing u think its simple as a fuse or something else.. every now and then it comes back on normal but keeps messing up..

what do you think and if fuse wich fuse is it?
if it was a blown fuse wouldnt it not work continuously..

sad car....

·
Registered
526 Posts
Damn....your doing like 140! slow down! j/k.....speed sensor maybe? i've heard that mentioned on here before.

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
when it happens hit the top over the cluster. if it comes back on you have a loose conection in the cluster . I have seen the screws opn the back of b14's loosen on and cuase differnt guages not to work

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
All the p10-11 tachs are electrical, and the speedos are electrical from 93.5 and up. Tach problems on G's are common- They start bouncing around, get erratic, stay on zero and then peg themselves. If your speedo and tach aren't working, it's gotta be a bad connection somewhere. I think if it was the speed sensor, it would just effect the speedo, not the tach. I'd check out all the connections first, then look into getting a replacement gauge cluster from a junk yard, eBay, or here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts