Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any way i can change the color of the bulb in my tail turn signals. i have a P11 and i noticed that there is a orange plastic piece in front of the bulb, is there any way to get it out? thanks

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
the only thing not mentioned in there is how to get all the tiny plastic bits out of there. (if i missed it, then i'm sorry.) when i did my corners, i used water, sloshed it around, and poured it out. this worked pretty well, but i had to wait for about three days for the darn things to dry out. i even used a hair dryer on them. when i did the tails, i got smart. i have a friend with an air compressor, so i used that to blow the bits out. there were some that were stuck, so i used wire to poke them loose, and then blew some more. if you don't have access to an air compressor, i think you can buy cans of compressed air at a hardware store. good luck!

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Yeah me neither, what you need to do is get needle nose pliers and pull the bits out one by one.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Or you can use a dremel if you have one... I did mine by hand and pliers, man what a bitch ... then I did my friend's with a dremel and what a marvel it was

1 - 9 of 9 Posts