Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went and picked up a new P11 yesterday to replace the one that was totaled a couple of weeks ago. The guy I bought it from was the original owner and a really nice guy. After telling him what happened to my old G and how much I liked the G20 in general he decided to hold the car for me despite a lot of interest.

He pretty much pampered the car... It was garage-kept and well maintained from the day he bought it off the lot. The interior is minty and with the exception of a couple of minor flaws the outside is in great shape too. The car set me back a bit since the insurance didn't give me anywhere close to what I thought was fair, but i love it. I forgot what it was like to drive at stock height, but the car still handles great.. maybe it's the sport suspension.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
very nice!

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
Nice pick. sport looks clean!!!

·
Original Owner Bitch.
3,099 Posts
Nice fucking find, that G is clean. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what's the mileage? looks clean. whats the first mods?
109,xxx.. i love it, it drives a lot smoother than my last g did at 110k.
first mod will be to debadge the trunk and maybe stick the camino badge on (after i spray the camino part black similar to uncle dave's). i'm not sure if i want to spray the nissan hamburgers black too. after that i want to go blacktop and then somewhere down the line i want to get duals, cf hood n trunk, and then a nice drop.

very nice!
thanks

Nice pick. sport looks clean!!!
thanks a lot :D
i didn't really shop around, i figured that it be near impossible to find another 5 speed sport in the time that i needed it.

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
do the amber delete on the tails, a nice wax and call it a day for now!

If you could, CF pillars and tints...

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice fucking find, that G is clean. :thumbsup:
thanks man :cool:

<<<jelous.
i don't know why, you've got a clean, boosted p11

so happy u got another g

an this one is even betterrr!
thanks :) i'm happy too. granted i took a loss modding my other one and then losing it, but i get to start over and mod this one a little different

:teeth: congrats w/ the new ride. i that was mine........ she'll be chilling in the garage 24/5 (only goes out on the weekends)
i wish, but the p10 still needs some work before she can be assigned to dd duty

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
do the amber delete on the tails, a nice wax and call it a day for now!

If you could, CF pillars and tints...
i wanted to do the amber delete on my old g, but it just seems like such a hassle although the end product looks great. i also wanted to do cf pillars, but eric doesn't make them anymore. i tried pulling the old ones from my car after the wreck, but the passenger side door was all mashed up and ended up tearing one of them so i ended up tossing the rest :dead:. no use having 5/6 pillars covered.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts