1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would that be possible?

the p11 144 is facelifted and 2nd gen p11

te v primera

it looks like i have to buy both new hood, front bumper and fenders, meaning i have to buy jdm headlights too?
reason i think i need to get jdm hood is because the p11 144 hood looks like it goes down the front slightly more... not sure if it would fit with te v

originally i planned to only have te v bumper installed and nothing else besides that.. have anyone else had this problem or some info to go around this problem?

sincerely

·
Registered
20,871 Posts
You can get regular p11 fenders and hood in Europe that will work, they aren't any different than JDM. The headlamps from Japan will fit, but the radiator support where they attach to the body will need to be modified. If it was me, I'd get the P11 headlamps from Europe too as they should bolt on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can get regular p11 fenders and hood in Europe that will work, they aren't any different than JDM. The headlamps from Japan will fit, but the radiator support where they attach to the body will need to be modified. If it was me, I'd get the P11 headlamps from Europe too as they should bolt on.
Thank you for replying!
I think I will just buy European parts...it was just a small dream..just wanted my 144 to have jdm front bumper, that would look cool
I thought it was possible until I believe it wouldn't fit with the p11 144 hood.. Since it's not the same shape I think.
I think the top of the (144)hood will bump into te v bumper if it was installed... That's why

Might do a full jdm conversion if it can happen.. In the future

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for replying!
I think I will just buy European parts...it was just a small dream..just wanted my 144 to have jdm front bumper, that would look cool
I thought it was possible until I believe it wouldn't fit with the p11 144 hood.. Since it's not the same shape I think.
I think the top of the (144)hood will bump into te v bumper if it was installed... That's why

Might do a full jdm conversion if it can happen.. In the future
Below the grill part I mean. that part of the hood is not same length from what I can see .. Just to be clear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts