Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

61 - 80 of 941 Posts

·
De La Code
6,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
i didnt.

Mav1178, if you cant make it we will have someone photoshop you in the pic. I think we have a 3 week window that justin will be around so I can see a REAL Primera.

·
Lord Crodz
7,233 Posts
As the SoCal team Captain, I say you fuckers are going down! hahaha! Loser has to..................................................
Same here :smile: I am the CLOSER! Don't get me the ball at clutch moments :smile: 6'2'' 215lbs of fury! :cool:

But since you're from AZ, you're with us budy! lol
Damn we need somebody with more baseball skills to step up to the plate for the norcal team, mike is voted off the island.

Driving directions to Buckeye Ranch, San Jose, CA 95148
727 mi – about 11 hours 47 mins (up to 13 hours 40 mins in traffic)
NOT even far,cruise control is your best friend.

Tj survived the drive from az to the ranch. I think I could do it too.
:paranoid:

i though you went wit him.
he pussied out.

Mike, where is the meet from that fun road we drove up and back down?
Trust me lor, you wont want that road when you drive the one by my house. Google "Mt. Hamilton Road San Jose, CA"

·
Registered
792 Posts
Damn we need somebody with more baseball skills to step up to the plate for the norcal team, mike is voted off the island
WTF? baseball? We ain't talkin bout baseball... Baseball?? we're talkin basketball and you want to talk about baseball? not basketball but baseball? baseball? we talkin bout basketball. how the hell do you want me to make my team better by playin baseball?! we are talkin about Basketball!

-Allen Iverson baseball reinacment. :smile:

·
Registered
792 Posts
lol! Damn Mike, already getting booted from your team. lol

Since we are the visiting team, I say we get colored shirts. And lets keep it traditional "sureno blue" vs. "norteno red" lol

Or we can do Purple and gold SOCAL vs. Warriors colors norcal. haha

·
Original Owner Bitch.
3,099 Posts
don't you mean we? this should make up for missing it in October.
Fo shizz cousin.

So can we vote on a date or what? I'm not that good at hoops but I know where the ball goes.
Let's get this thread solidified with an actual date and who's coming.

·
Registered
12,423 Posts
I can make any weekend in May work... That is assuming I have tubez to crawl over and a steering wheel to put on and drive down... Oh and the girl will probably be coming too...she likes road trips.

·
Registered
12,423 Posts
I may have to remove one of the MOMO seats and put in one of the seats from the RSX for her... she said the MOMO's are comfy but i thin she will want to recline and sleep as much as she can... but i have other issues with the car currently I have to deal with first...lol

·
WCMIII/SR2012 FLAKER
5,201 Posts
I can make any weekend in May work...
Not here, since my mom's bday lands on the 1st wknd & both USA & Mexico mothers day land on the 2nd wknd. My Familia does Mothers Day big.=)

Also on what wknd does Memorial Day land on? cause that would be sweet since the majority of us will have that monday off.

& Cody, stop by Wings Express before you leave to Cali, lol.:p

61 - 80 of 941 Posts