Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

901 - 920 of 941 Posts
2,438 Posts
Hitch a ride with Code:p
neah i might catch some p10 disease form him. teh 11's already been infected by my bro's p10, doesn't need a new strain of p10 virus. ;)

·
P10 hater
2,327 Posts
^
how far is reno from slc? from ogden to lake tahoe is 9 hours. i think thre are a few vegas memebers also but idk if they would be willing to do some research for us. vegas works for socal and az members too, its 6 hours from ogden and id be willing.
Vegas events tend to fail because everybody would rather go gamble and go to titty bars than hang out, eat, and talk cars.

·
WCMIII/SR2012 FLAKER
5,201 Posts
Vegas events tend to fail because everybody would rather go gamble and go to titty bars than hang out, eat, and talk cars.
I was at the SR2008 which was held in Vegas, & the picnic portion of the event sucked since there were wind gusts of 60mph blowing thru the area & it killed everyone's mood, so Alex, Raul & I went back to the strip to gamble some more.

·
brave little...
2,648 Posts
people in utah that can hold a meat. i have cousins who could do research on places. i live 5 hours away from st. george.

also, element racing offered to host they have a large mountain house similar to javi's only not as cool (who is as cool as javi, i mean c'mon). also element has their dyno availble and it would be for our meat only. the shop is large, we could even have it there. lots of space, two lifts, one dyno and a whole lot of turbos and VE's

·
Nonaggressor
2,782 Posts
Going there is not the issue, coming back is.
The border wouldn't let me back with out a passport now, lame.

·
P10 hater
2,327 Posts
I've already been to Canada too many times recently. Not a bad place though.

I went and checked out elements shop today. It's definitely capable of holding quite a few cars there for a dyno day.

901 - 920 of 941 Posts