Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
De La Code
6,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i've been looking around for different primera/g20 stuff, and I always come across magazines, brochures, and random primera literature. I figure we should have a place to share this stuff to see how the primera/g20 was looked at and marketed when they 1st came out. Like the sales brochures always have some corny phrase describing the car like, "Its more then a car. Its a relationship."

I figure the way we can do this is: 1) I or someone else will post 1 piece of literature. 2) Discuss 3)People can find the actual piece to complete it. 4) Go on to the next piece.

Most of this stuff is just stuff I have stolen pics from or found on the innanets. Some are not complete, so that will give people a chance to find the actual brochures/magazines to complete the collection here.

-Cody

1) 1991 Motor Trend Road Test Brochure

·
De La Code
6,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, I posted it in the motorsports section "tech" section, because I wanted to keep it sponsors only. Maybe j0n can add an extra "Primera/G20 literature" forum later on if he wants.

This brochure is 8 pages long, and I dont have the rest. Maybe i'll find it later on and get a good scan of it. There is some good stuff in here if you can read it. It mentions the p10 had an optional in car "phone" that could be added that i've never seen.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
When I get home next week, I'll scan my USDM 1992 brochure and color/upholstery chart.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
I have the U.S. Car and Driver article from the P11's introduction in the U.S. too.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts