2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The lowest price they will EVER be sold to you

Sign below with:
  • First and Last name
  • Email @
  • Zip code
  • Year of your car
Your zip code is to calculate shipping. If you live in CA you won't pay shipping.
Everyone will get their own price emailed back to you(shipping included) in the form of a PayPal request payment. This is how you will make your payment.
This is coming from EnduroMotorsports.com and they will be shipped right from them.

You can also PM me your info if you don't want to post it here for whatever reason.
To join the GB you are committing to buy, regardless of what the shipping costs. It will still be at least $150 off the retail price. So don't make it into too much of a big deal

*if your paypal [email protected] is different from the one you want the $price sent to give me both.

·
looking for a can opener
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The first wave to get it started will be the 6 from the last thread, or anyone who's quick enough

They need names just to order them. This will speed the process by a few weeks. Once you give me your info, I will be emailing it to them.

We would like this to be over by the 15th.

·
looking for a can opener
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
that's why I need people's info so they know how many to order -faster they get names, faster the coilovers are ordered
They said 2 weeks, not 2 months.. calm down

enohand I repeated myself mulitple times. I need all of the information that I listed in post#1 so they can email you the price you have to pay. When they email you, it will include shipping.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Calm down?? Dick im telling you its gonna take 2 months since it has to come from Japan. You think they are gonna just ship another 2 over since you need them? They have to wait for a container. What makes more sense??? You tell me, just cause they said 2 weeks doesnt mean jack.

·
looking for a can opener
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
are you here for a fucking reason? if you dont even want them, what the fuck are you worried about

·
Registered
494 Posts
I tell you the truth, if you said that to my face id fuck your ass up like whoa, for reals. And to answer your question, I found out from Tein for a reason. You have cash in hand so you will get one of the first sets. The others who pay late wont and will have to wait for your "two weeks." Its courtesy to inform those ahead of time but you just care about your set...im sorry your too stupid to understand that.

·
Registered
93 Posts
SucKit said:
I already mentioned they only have 4 sets at Tein so someone is gonna have to wait like 2 months.
I'm not taking sides here at all by the way & would prefer to just let you guys sort things out between each other but.. Jordan (alienz_g20) organised a group-buy for the NZ Primera Car Club late last year through Enduro Motorsports. They may have put a whole bunch on order then as I'm expecting mine in the next couple of weeks. You would have to check with Jordan on that though as I'm not 100% sure.

*backs slowly out the door*

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
Calm down guys, no need for the hostility.

Maybe they will need to ship some from Japan, but they don't necessarily have to come by container, they can be shipped by air....that doesn't take 2 months.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I have to apologize but when I hear something like that you just get an adrenaline rush of rage! Anyhow, they will only ship it by air if you pay for it. Since he is getting a great price, Enduro wont likely pay for extra shipping charges. Most shiet come off containers to cut cost.
Also, like the Carbing stuff, parts arent just stocked they are made when ordered. Japan has short supply of raw materials, so when the order gets placed, you wait and it gets made and shipped.
As for Clint, the call was made monday to see if a GB was possible by my brother as a favor to me. They have four...if you look at their website, they update the stock frequently. Its not listed as limited yet so doubtfully will there be more.

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dmna im so bred& want some SS's, ,,,,, now u girls stop whining & kiss & make up & the 3 of yas gett together & GET THIS GB ROLLING!!!!! OK ok.....thanx

!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts